Wednesday, October 19, 2005

San Joaquin Clay and Glass Association and the Bead Society of Los Angeles

Blogs, Lampwork, Beads, Glass, Dichroic, Jewelry, Life: "Had an extremely busy two days. I've made beads and jewelry both days along with keeping correspondence up to date.
Tonight I went to the monthly meeting of the San Joaquin Clay and Glass Association. We are having a sale at the Lutheran Redeemer Church on November 19th in Fresno. We put labels on the postcards. We also discussed such issues as having a central cashier instead of us each handling our own sales - very poor idea.
Next weekend I have a sale in Culver City at the Veteran's Auditorium. I still haven't a room reservation. I went on Priceline Monday night; but I did not get the price I wanted. I'll try again late Thursday evening. If I have to get the price much higher I might as well buy the room from the company website. Then, I can have the option of changing the room if I need to without penalty. "

No comments: