Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Borosilicate Glass Beads and Jewelry

Blogs, Lampwork, Beads, Glass, Dichroic, Jewelry, Life: "Communicated with four different clients to collaborate on some beads and pendants for their designs. It is quite exciting to work with people with such wonderfully diverse ideas for their jewelry and accessories. Thank you all for helping to support me as an artist. I really appreciate it.
I made a kiln full of beads for a client today and experimented with a couple of new ideas using borosilicate glass. It's surely busy now with people getting ready for Christmas - and the rush is on. Hmmmmmm, do I like that.
After spending a very busy day yesterday on my business, I had an exciting evening also with my S.O. We went shopping at Costco - such excitement and then went to Porky's to eat and listen to some music. Some of it were quite similar to Jimmy Hendrix (that is surely some great music)."

No comments: