Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Clay Cross Beads and the Church of Saint John of Rochester

Blogs, Lampwork, Beads, Glass, Dichroic, Jewelry, Life: "I just added another page to show the progression of the clay cross beads that I am making for the Church of Saint John of Rochester. New pictures will be posted as the project progresses. Click here for the clay cross bead page.
I want to thank Michelle and everyone else connected for the privilege of being able to create this for them. It has been a wonderful peaceful meditation upon the church and what it has meant in my life. I look at the beads awaiting further work and think of these as representations of our growing and changing - always ready for further refining or as I look at them as a whole I think of building blocks, all so individual yet so necessary to the whole. Anyhow, enough reminiscing for now."

No comments: